The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Screening of Prospective Candidates for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise is now on sale. Method of Applications.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session is scheduled to take place Saturday 24TH August, 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Also Read: UNIPORT One-year Pre-Degree Programme Form For 2019/2020
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
•Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
•Obtained at least five (5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made between 8.00am 9th August 2019 and Midnight of 19th August 2019
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
Education – Arts
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
Basic Medical Sciences
Education Life Sciences
4 SOCIAL SCIENCES
Education – Management Sciences
Mathematics and Economics
Library and Information Science
Guidance and Counseling
Early Childhood Education
Also Read: UNIZIK Postponed 2019/2020 POST-UTME Screening Date.
Candidates should go back on-line on 21st August, 2019 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by midnight of 19th August, 2019 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 19th August 2019).
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 19th August 2019 will not be screened.