N-power has directed 2016 and 2019 Volunteers to join and participate in the current IBM Jumpstart Competition.
The scheme disclosed this through her Facebook page. According to the information, volunteers are expected to win weekly cash prize.
You should participate in the IBM Jumpstart Competition.
Open your NPVN portal NPVN portal and click on IBM Jumpstart Competition icon and follow the instructions.
How to participate in the IBM Jumpstart Competition.
- It is open to all N-power Health, Teach, and Agro beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries must be registered on the IBM Digital Nation Africa platforms.
- Beneficiaries in the first and second batch of the N-power programme can participate in the programme.
- Choose someone in your category to pair with for the competition.
N-power Issues Statement Regarding 2019 Registration.
- Register on the IBM Digital Africa by following links on the N-power portal
- Start learning and Earning Badges
- Learners with the highest number of Badges each week (in the case where they are multiple winners, the learning hours takes preference) win the weekly cash prize and volunteers are selected from the poll of Top learners for the Final Stage of the competition.
- The competition will present their solutions in an organised programme where their ideas will be judged by selected judges.
- Winners will be selected and awarded.
Subscribe to our free Newsletter with your email below, to get all latest N-power news.